Partnership with Bordeaux Compostelle
Gironde Tourisme has signed a partnership agreement with the association Bordeaux Compostelle Saint-Jacques Hospitality for the period 2020-2022.
This association :
– manages the Pilgrim's House in Bordeaux, which was the first in Gironde to obtain the " Home Way of Compostela in France » implemented by Gironde Tourisme with theCompostela Pathways Agency.
– offers discovery outings to its members
– informs the public about the routes to Santiago de Compostela
The main objectives of the partnership agreement are:
- help in defining a communication strategy
- common enhancement of the Tours route of the Santiago de Compostela routes
- joint promotion of products and services
- enhance the pilgrim's house and make it an example for the label "Accueil Chemin de Compostelle en France"
- promote the heritage of the Saints in general
- contribute to the observation of customers
Gironde Tourisme led workshops with members of the association on the management of social networks.
In 2021, Bordeaux Hospitalité Saint Jacques and Gironde Tourisme organized the passage of the drone in Blayes (see press release for download).