Gironde Tourism and the Girondine Association of Friends of the Mills -AGAM-, for a long time, ensure the promotion of the mills. This collaboration was confirmed by the signing of a 2022-2024 agreement, the main objectives of which are:
- promote the exhibition created by Gironde Tourisme in 2014, "According to the winds, along the rivers, the mills
- continue to promote the mills through the collection of the most beautiful walks of Gironde Tourisme.
- distribute the new brochure The Guide to remarkable mills«
- ensure digital collaboration: website, social networks
- continue the annual promotion of the “European Days of Mills and millstone heritage”
The signing of the agreement took place on Friday May 13, 2022 at the Moulin de Porchères.
The mills are valued in a dedicated section on the Gironde Tourisme website.
A joint operation on the occasion of the days of the mills and the millstone heritage
The AGAM and Gironde Tourisme put a mill in the spotlight every year on the occasion of these days (excluding disruptions linked to the Covid crisis). The opportunity to propose a hike of The most beautiful walks of Gironde Tourisme, in partnership with the FFHiking Gironde.
2018 : Porcheres Mill in Porcheres (Libournais)
The most beautiful walks of Gironde Tourisme – loop 16
2019 : Moulin de Pinquet in Saint-Felix-de-Foncaude (Between-two-Mers)
See photo album
The most beautiful walks of Gironde Tourisme – loop 26
2022 : Moulin du Grand Puy in Lansac (Haute-Gironde)
See photo album
The most beautiful walks of Gironde Tourisme – Loop 13
With the winds, along the rivers, the mills...
The traveling exhibition “According to the winds, along the rivers, the mills…” was the highlight of a joint action to promote the mills. This can be borrowed (contact us).