Festivals, sporting events – Roots and spin-offs in Gironde
This 12th Morning of Gironde Tourisme, closed by Karine Desmoulin, president of Gironde Tourisme, brought together more than a hundred participants around the different approaches to events.
Exchanges and debates led by Dominique Bourdot
Introduction by Xavier Parenteau from Ipama, eco-responsibility, events and sports.
Speech by Claude Deriau Reine, in charge of support for major international sporting events in New Aquitaine – Regional Academic Delegation for Youth, Commitment and Sports.
Round table event tourism:
- DNA of a Bordeaux Fête le vin territory by Brigitte Bloch, vice-president of Bordeaux Métropole, in charge of tourism, events and metropolitan facilities
- SunSka Festival by Fred Lachaize, Director of Soulbeats Music & SunSka Festival
- Opens the voice by Eric Roux, director of the Rock School Barbey
Partnership between event organizers and local tourism players, global approach to the offer by Dominique Argans – co-director Master AGEST and consultant
Round table festivals, spin-offs of all kinds:
- Musicalarue by François Garrain, president Jumping de Blaye by Yoann Brossard, administrator of Jumping de Blaye
- Marathon des châteaux du Médoc by Claude Gimenez, co-manager of partnerships
Closing of the morning by Karine Desmoulin, President of Gironde Tourisme, departmental councillor.