The Vignobles et Découvertes® label
Launched in 2009, at the instigation of the Superior Council of Wine Tourism, the national label Vignobles & Découvertes aims to offer more clarity to the customer and more visibility to the destination. It is based on existing national or local quality approaches. It is awarded by decision of the Superior Council of Wine Tourism for a period of three years. It is granted to a wine-growing destination and its tourist components (accommodation, catering, visits to wine-growing châteaux, site visits, etc.).
The idea is to offer individual or group customers a complete wine tourism offer that favors the quality of the services.
A real lever for the structuring, professionalization and animation of the sector, it allows the networking of tourism and wine-growing players who work to promote the sector.
The “Vignobles & Découvertes” label distinguishes tourist and wine-growing destinations offering an offer of complementary tourist products such as visits to castles, accommodation, catering, heritage, tastings and leisure activities.
Many wine-growing areas in France have already been recognized by this label.
Implementation of the national label in Gironde
The Bordeaux vineyard is made up of 6 territories labeled Vignobles et Découvertes:
- Bordeaux, gateway to the vineyard
- The Bordeaux Wine Route in Graves and Sauternes
- Between two seas
- Saint-Emilion, Pomerol, Fronsac
- Blaye and Bourg
- The presentation of the approach
- The rules of use of the mark
- Eligibility conditions
- Applications for Châteaux and wineries
- Application for the Receptive Structure
- Application for Catering and Wine Bars
- Application for sites related to Heritage
- Application for Tourist Offices
- Application for accommodation
- Applications for events
- Application for sports, leisure and well-being activities