The end of next year…” Cabanes en fête " is back ! The 13th edition will take place Saturday, December 2, 2023 from 10 a.m. to 20 p.m. in the oyster port of Andernos-les-Bains.
Cabanes en fête is the most anticipated event on the Arcachon bay at the end of the year. This unmissable family event brings together epicureans from Gironde and elsewhere.
Installed on the oyster port, 45 oyster huts welcome gourmets in a dizzying atmosphere of conviviality. This huge oyster festival also gives pride of place to a Bordeaux appellation of white wine: theEntre-deux-Mers region. As well as talented restaurateurs to concoct tapas exclusively made with seafood.
Something to enjoy!
This year, 20 people are expected to enjoy the many festivities, all aimed at pleasing the taste buds, eyes and ears.
In the programme :
- 10 a.m.: Opening of the party and tasting workshops
- 14 p.m.: Giant Flashmob
- 15 p.m.: Concert and under the big tent demonstrations of oyster-based recipes paired with Entre-deux-Mers wines.
- 17:30 p.m.: Festive parade
- 18 p.m.: Supercharged concert
- 20 p.m.: Closing fireworks
And all day:
- tastings (of course!) accompanied by brass bands & bandas.
- exhibitions of painters and photographers
To take advantage of this event, you will need to bring a Festive cabin pass (at the price of 11 euros). Available here. It includes a tasting glass, an oyster fork, a ticket for 3 oysters n°3 and a ticket for 1 glass of wine.
To know more : Andernos-les-Bains Tourist Office